- A duct fan designed to boost airflow in HVAC systems and ventilate home spaces like attics and workshops.
- Features a variable fan speed controller, enabling you to optimize airflow and noise level for any application.
- Unibody die-cast construction with no welded seams; reduces vibration while ensuring smoother airflow.
- AC brushless motor with steel blades and lubricated bearings; not suitable in restricted airflow applications.
- Duct size: 8” | Dimensions: 7.28 x 7.87 x 7.87 in. | Airflow: 428 CFM | Noise: 43 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
An inline fan for duct boosting designed to improve airflow in heating and air conditioning applications, and ventilate home rooms like attics, workshops, bathrooms, and kitchens. Each fan uses an easy-to-use knob controller that adjusts fan speed for your specific airflow boosting needs. It features a unibody framework that helps reduce vibration and ensures smooth and low-resistant airflow. The matte black steel cylinder is fluted and ridged for easy and secure installation in-between ducting. Its balanced steel blades have a 67,000-hour lifespan and spin using permanently lubricated dual-ball bearings to eliminate regular maintenance. The dual ball bearings also allow this fan system to be mounted horizontally or vertically. This kit includes one AC powered inline booster duct fan, a speed controller with a power plug, mounting screws, and a cable management set.
The inline variable speed controller can control the fan’s speed and turn it on or off. Turning the knob will increase or decrease the fan speed and optimize airflow and noise levels for your application. Its speed range includes a low, medium and high threshold, producing up to 428 CFM and 43 dBA in noise. This speed controller uses a female aviation plug with a metal retainer, tightly securing its connection to the booster duct fan.
This versatile inline booster fan is made to be installed in between ducting for various applications that need improved air delivery. In households, it boosts airflow from HVAC units to remove stale air and odor, ventilating attics, workshops, kitchens, basements etc. In grow tents, grow rooms, and indoor gardens, it’s primarily used as an intake fan to bring in fresh air. Please note this booster fan cannot be used standalone in high static pressure applications like room ventilation. Additionally, it is not suitable for use in applications with restricted airflow like systems that use carbon filters. For higher performance, see the CLOUDLINE Series.