Choose a pump that was built to go below the waterline! Active Aqua's entire collection of pumps complete any grow setup. You can't beat the submersible line, as it is built for hydroponic systems. All of Active Aqua's submersible pumps include multiple hose fittings so you get an exact fit every time. Each pump's powerful mag drive construction includes removable foam filters, impellers, rubber mounting feet to reduce vibration, and a 6-foot heavy duty power cord. Adjust the pump's flow to get things moving at your preferred rate.
- 1,100 gallons per hour
- Recommended for 100+ gallon reservoirs
- 92 Watts/120 VAC
- Models AAPW250-AAPW1000 are inline capable
- Powerful mag drive construction
- Oil free and environmentally safe
- BPA free—safe for aquaponic use
- One year warranty
- 6' power cord
- UL-listed NOTE: Models 40 GPH-160 GPH contain a steel shaft and are not suitable for saltwater applications. Larger pumps (250 GPH-1000 GPH) have a ceramic shaft, and these are suitable for saltwater operation.